Monday, September 24, 2018

I Bat You Don't Know.....


Hello And Happy Monday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards & Coffee Time. I have a fun project to share with you using the Bats! Stamp set along with the Coordinating Dies.  I am just bats about the smile faces on these cute critters!!!  You ever see a stamp set and every time you look at it...it makes you smile?  That is what this set does every time:) I created a background with shimmer powders and finished the sentiment on the inside the card along with a few of the bat silhouette images.  I stamped on black card stock but no worries, a white gel pen works perfect for your message.






You can watch how I created this card below.  I hope you had a fantastic weekend and your week is off to a crafty start!  Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!