Saturday, September 15, 2018

Wild foxy birthday with Kaja

Hi there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I will show you my first card as a GSD design team member! 

Take a look at the card:
I made a cute fall card that is perfect for these days! I started by ink blending and I used three colors of Distress ink - Forest moss, Peeled paint and Crushed olive. I went from darkest at the bottom towards the lightest at the top.

To make the background more interesting I used clear water and make some splatters. This gives a nice effect of rainy fall weather. 

Next, I die cut the background into a stitched square and I started working on the images.

I used two GSD stamp sets for the images, the main one is called Foxes (the fox image and mashrooms) and the second one is called Happy fall (the leaves). I stamped everything out with memento tuxido black ink and then used alcohol markers to color them in. 

Next, I placed everything on the inkblended panel using liquid glue and foam rectangles.

The last thing I added was the sentiment. I really wanted to make a birthday card so I used the sentiment that reads 'it's your birthday go wild!' from Go wild! stamp set.

To finish the card off, I glued the sentiment and the background down using double sided tape. 

That's it for today! Thank you so much for joining me! See you next time.


SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!