Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Happy fall freebie - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card with a freebie image from Gerda. This is the Happy fall printable from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils. I coloured the letters of the word fall with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. With a white gelpen I added some dots on the mushrooms. I have diecut the image with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 from Crealies. I have diecut a larger rectangle from dark brown cardstock with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 52 from Crealies and glued the image on top of it. On a white card I added a layer of brown cardstock and then I added a layer of plaid design paper from the Perfectly plaid fall paper pack from Lawn fawn (retired). I glued the image with foamtape on the card. With a hole punch I made a little hole in the fold of the card and then I threaded yellow bakerstwine through it and tied it into a bow. 


I have decorated the inside of the card with a strip of plaid paper from the Perfectly plaid fall paper pack from Lawn fawn (retired).


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Happy fall printable from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and brown cs, Perfectly plaid fall paper pack from Lawn fawn (retired)
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 44 and 52 from Crealies

ACCESSORIES: Clear Specrum noir sparkle pen, yellow bakers twine, hole punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!