Wednesday, September 12, 2018

I ruff you - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious  and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. Today I made a tiny card. About a year ago I bought some little envelopes in other than normal sizes and this card has the perfect size for one of the envelopes. The front of the card is 7 by 14 cm.


On my card from today I have used an image from the stampset Dachshunds from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the little dog with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. On a white card I adhered a layer of red design paper from the Gingham-linen rainbow petite prints from Doodlebug. Then I added another layer of white cardstock. With a black pen I have drawn a frame on the white cardstock and then I made a background with Tumbled glass distress ink. I have diecut a couple of hearts from red, grey and black design paper from the Gingham-linen rainbow petite prints from Doodlebug with the Mini hearts set from Simons says stamp and I glued those with foamtape above the nose of the dog. The sentiment is from the set Dachshunds from Gerda Steiner designs. I have fussy cut the words and then I added them with foamtape on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Dachshunds from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White cs, Gingham-linen rainbow petite prints from Doodlebug
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Mini hearts set from Simons says stamp 
ACCESSORIES: Black fineliner

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!