it's Tanja here and I created this fun card using the sweet little mouse from the Gerda Steiner Designs Fall Mice stamp set for the Spring and Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:
- cut out a stitched rectangle from smooth white cardstock
- stamp the coffee mug from the Gerda Steiner Designs You're koalified set and mask it, stamp the mouse from the Gerda Steiner Designs Fall Mice set and mask it as well, stamp the computer and the sentiment from the STAMPlorations Hello you set
- color the scene with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers - add extra shading with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and Zest-it
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut out a larger stitched rectangle from patterned paper and adhere all the layers onto a white cardbase
Enjoy the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.