Saturday, September 22, 2018

Cute birthday owl with Kaja

Hi there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I have prepared a cute birthday card!

Take a look:
I used the brand new Owl reather be with you stamp set and I colored the images in using alcohol markers.

For the background I went with a messy watercoloring in blue. I added some splatters in the same color to make it just a bit more interesting.
Next, I took a piece of white cardstock and die cut it with stitched rectangle die. After die cutting the outside edge I added a scalloped detail using smaller scalloped rectangle die.

I placed the watercolored background behind the window I have created with the die and I glued the owl on top of it.
The last thing I added was the sentiment that reads 'whooo.. is having a birthday?'. I heat embossed it in white over a black cardstock and then I die cut it using an oval. Then, I added two black dots to make the oval look like a speach bubble.

That's it for today! Thank you so much for joining me! See you next time.

SUPPLIES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!