Thursday, September 27, 2018

Let's eat cupcakes

Hi, Margreet here.
With pride I can share the good news with you: I may be part of Gerda Steiner's Digital Design Team!
I made this card with the freebie "Let's Eat Cupcakes". If you also want to play with it, you can get it here. And while you are still there, you can also download a lovely autumn digi.
I have used an embossingfolder with cupcakes and colored them lightly with Pan Pastel. The bear is colored with Promarkers. I put some Stickles on the whipped cream. The balloon has been colored with a Sakura gelly roll (stardust glimmer). I also used this for the decoration on the cake.
I hope I have inspired you to use this cute free digi!
xxx Margreet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!