Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- cut out a Clearly Besotted Stamps Rounded Tag from smooth white cardstock
- stamp the bear hand with the balloon from the Gerda Steiner Designs Birthday Bear set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the image with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- add confetti with the help of the Lawn Fawn Year Nine set and yellow and orange ink
- ink up the edges with some orange ink as well
- thread four strands of twine through the hole of the tag
Monday, June 27, 2022
It's such a sweet set, one I've used many times hehe!!
To create this card I started with a white cardstock base which I masked off an oval shape and inked up using Distress oxide ink Prize ribbon. I then removed the mask and stamped a bunch of the flower images!
I stamped the sweet bee and added a sentiment into his sign. I then coloured him up using alcohol markers before adding him to the flower scene on my card base...
I adhered him with foam tape so he is popped up off the card!
To complete the card I added my usually touch of a few sequins for some bling...
I hope you enjoyed todays card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.
Friday, June 24, 2022
Hey GSD friends...
It's DT Ashlee here today and I'm sharing with you all some inspiration using the super fun set from Gerda Steiner called Pigeon!!
These pigeons are just too cool, and I couldn't help but add the sunnies onto one of them just to complete the coolness hehe....
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- stamp one of the cats, the cactus and the picture frame from the Gerda Steiner Designs On the Bookshelf set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the images with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers and add extra shading with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils
- cut a strip of woodgrain paper and ink up its edges with Distress Ink Gathered Twigs
- create a background with the help of an embossing folder, Distress Ink Hickory Smoke and a brayer
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Hello and welcome back, it's Karen here. Today I've got a quick and easy happy mail card that is perfect for sending off to family or friends as a little Hello, thinking of you type of card.
I used the Puppy Mail stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs and used Copic markers to colour in the two images that I used. I used a semicircular die to cut out the front cutout. I don't have the details on the die I used as I didn't keep the packaging (it may have been from Craftin Desert Divas but they are no longer around), but any circular or semicircular die would work. I then embossed the front with the Dappled Dots (EFPP-015) embossing folder from Creative Expressions. I coloured the opened background on the card base with some Distress Oxide in Mowed Lawn and the sky with Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud ink in Clear Day. I mounted the embossed card front on a layer of foam and attached it in place with glue. I then glued the images into the opening. Finally, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto white cardstock and cut it out. I edged it with a little of the Clear Day ink before gluing it in place.Thank you for stopping by and I hope you're having a great day!
- stamp the dragonfly from the Gerda Steiner Designs Garden Critter set with Lawn Fawn Jet Black
- color the image with Spectrum Noir Triblend Markers
- add Distress Stickles Dry Glitter Clear Rock Candy to the wings for extra sparkle and shine
- cut out five hexagons from yellow cardstock with the help of the CREAlies Hexagons die set
- add some texture with a stamp from the Klartext-Stempel Scribbles set, Versamark and WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- ink up the edges of the hexagons and the card panel with Distress Ink (Fossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge)
- add some splatters with watered-down Distress Ink Rusty Hinge
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Lovely Pandas set with Versamark onto a strip of Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- add strips of kraft cardstock and patterned paper to the left and tight side of the panel before adhering it to a cardbase
Sunday, June 12, 2022
I really found one of the frogs sprawled out to be hilarious and I could only imagine if he was up on a glass window but I also wanted to use the one who looks like he's peeking. Of course, as a result, I have to create a scene card for this.
If you've seen my previous scene cards, I usually just create scenes by drawing lines, which is exactly what I do here to create this window sill with a planter outside. The idea is that the frog is on the glass window and the frog is peeking on the planter.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting!
Friday, June 10, 2022
Saturday, June 4, 2022
Hi my dears,
used the great "Garden Critter" set.
"Moved Lawn" and "Twisted Citron".
Copics and cut them out.
find" and glued the animals on with 3Dpads.