it's Tanja here and this is another creation using one of the new Gerda Steiner Designs stamp sets. This time I used the Gerda Steiner Designs Foxes set to create this Shaker Tag:
- color one of the foxes and the wreath from the Gerda Steiner Designs Foxes set with Faber-Castell Albrecht-Dürer pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- cut out a round tag from Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock using one of the dies from the My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 6 set
- cut out a circle from the inside of the wreath and build a shaker element using a piece of acetate and double-sided foam adhesive
- fill the shaker element with Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Harvest Mix sequins
- thread a piece of natural twine through the hole of the tag
I hope you got inspired.