Sunday, September 30, 2018

[Video] Friendship Card with Laura


Hi everyone! It's Laura here, and today I am here on the Gerda Steiner Designs blog with a card and a video I created with the Gerda Steiner Designs Foxes stamp set. This set was released during the summer and is full of cute images! You can get it from the Gerda Steiner Designs shop, where you will find also the coordinating dies.

For my card today I used one of the foxes and the owl in the set, and created a clean and simple card. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen me color the fox during a live, a few weeks ago. For both the fox and the owl I used My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink for stamping and Spectrum Noir markers for the coloring.


For the sky I did some ink blending with Distress Inks. I started by blending Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire and Black soot on some Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I then went over the blue and purple areas with Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet to brighten them up a bit. I then used gold, copper and silver Gansai Tambi watercolors to add some stars to my sky.




For the front panel I die cut some cardstock using the Studio Katia Darling Ribbon and Frames dies and the Birthday Balloons dies. I stamped the sentiment using again My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and I started assembling my scene. Before gluing down the fox, I created a little patch of grass using my Spectrum Noir markers, so that the fox would have something to stand on.


As a final embellishment I used the Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti on the top right and bottom left of my card front, and then mounted everything on a top-folding A2 card base.

I also created a video for this card, you can watch it down below.




And that's it for today! I really hope you guys liked this card and enjoyed the video! Thank you all so much for stopping by, and have a great day!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!