Monday, September 3, 2018

GUEST DESIGN - FOXES BY ANA A

Hello crafty friends!



I am back today with my second guest design post and cannot be more excited and honored! In today's post I am using the most adorable Foxes stamp set from the new arrivals collection.


I've created a lot of projects with this stamp set and today I am sharing 2 that were my favorite :)








For the first card I created ink blended background with the bed of leaves on the bottom. 

The bed of leaves is actually the acorn wreath that comes in the set (you can see it in my second card) that was stamped, masked then colored with alcohol markers. 

I colored the images the same way and adhered them to the background panel with foam tape. I used kraft card base for this project to continue the fall color combination.








For the second card I cut the panel with stitched rectangle die then stamped the sentiments. To create leafy texture I used embossing folder.

Images were stamped, colored with alcohol markers then cut out and popped up with foam tape.

To embellish the project I used glossy drops.

I really hope you liked these cards and got inspired! 


Happy crafting :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!