Sunday, September 9, 2018

Guest Design - C'est l'automne by Australe Créations

Hello everyone! 

It's Céline from Australe Créations, I hope you are well !

I'm back today for a card made with the Foxes stamp set :



She is so cute ♥


I fell in love with the beautiful crown of leaves so I decided to emboss her and colored with my Zig clean color brush markers.



Hand-stitched border, sentiment in French means "it's autum".



Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you like it !
                                                                                       
See you next week for another card :)

Céline



♥♥♥

STAMP GSD: Foxes
COLORING : Zig clean color brush  043 - 060 - 062 - 063 - 067 - 068
EMBOSSING : Wow Metallic copper regular


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!