it's Tanja here and this week I would like to show you another card that I created with one of the new Gerda Steiner Designs stamp sets. I created this nighttime scene using the owl from the Gerda Steiner Designs Foxes set:
- color the cute little owl on the branch from the Gerda Steiner Designs Foxes set with Faber-Castell Albrecht-Dürer pencils and a damp watercolor brush
- add highlights with a white gel pen
- stamp the background using the Hero Arts Star Galaxy and Distress Oxide Ink Blueprint Sketch
- add splatters with Finetec Mica Watercolors Tibet Gold and Pearlized Water
- add a frame cut using one of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Frame it Rectangles
- stamp the sentiment from the Create a Smile Friends like you set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powder
Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!