Thursday, March 28, 2019

Easter Artist Bunny: Watercoloring

Happy Thursday everyone!  I'm Allison Cope and today we're going to be watercoloring a digital image using some ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers.

With Easter only a few weeks away, I thought I would build a scene using some of the fun images from the "Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle".  This is digital bundle is a great investment!  It has 4 bunny images along with all kinds of Easter accessories.

So join me at my crafty desk and find out how I watercolored a digital image...


Here's my card once again...


Isn't that bunny adorable?

Don't forget to check out all the fun digital stamps for sale in the Gerda Steiner Designs shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!