this week I used the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Bunnies with an Easter Egg to create this card:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Bunnies with an Easter Egg with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- add highlights with a white gel pen and the dots onto the egg with Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss White
- cut out one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX around the image
- create a background on a stitched panel of Neenah Desert Storm kraft cardstock using the carrot from the Clearly Besotted Stamps Garden Fresh set and Versafine Vintage Sepia
- mount the panels onto a piece of patterned paper from the Doodlebug Design Easter Express 6x6 paper pad before adhering all the layers to a white cardbase
- stamp the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Many Mini Messages set with Versamark and heat-emboss it with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
I hope you got inspired.