Friday, March 15, 2019

Happy mail....!!

Hey everyone....

It's Ashlee here today and I've got a cute little stamp set to share with you, it's yet to be released in the store so its a sneaky peeky but its absolutely adorable....

I will definitely be making lots of happy mail cards with it!!


To create this card I stamped the little envelope and pencil using some grey ink onto grey cardstock, I then layered on a centre card piece to add my little scene of the bunny and lots of happy mail going everywhere!!

I added a large sending sentiment die cut (from heffy doodle) and then added the little happy mail sentiment from the set heat embossed with white on some black cardstock...

All the images are coloured up using Copic. 

I just adore this tiny little set, its super sweet... 
So keep an eye out for it in the store because your totally going to need it in your Gerda Steiner stamps stash!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugs Ashlee. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!