it's Tanja here and this week I created this sweet Shaker Card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Bunny Friends:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Bunny Friends with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- cut out a stitched panel from pink cardstock and add an opening by using the heart from the Avery Elle Geek Love die set
- cut out some grass with the help of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Tree die set and stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Hoppiness set with Altenew Crisp Ink Forest Glades
- place some acetate behind the opening and create a shaker element using double-sided foam adhesive
- fill in the shaker element with little hearts and close it with patterned paper from the My Favorite Things Sweet Stack 6x6 paper pad before adhering all the layers to a white cardbase
Have a lovely day.