Saturday, March 16, 2019

Easter Bunnies

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today to share a card I created using Gerda Steiner Designs' new stamp set, Easter Bunnies. It's such a perfect spring set! Right now, it definitely still feels like winter so I can't wait for spring to come! 

The chick peeking out from the hatched egg is so adorable. I had to use it but I also wanted to incorporate at least one of the bunnies in it, so the one holding an egg was perfect! This set also has a couple of eggs, and I remembered that last year there was another set with eggs, Peeking Easter Friends. I had the idea to build a mountain of eggs with the little chick right on top. 




I stamped and masked everything out so I could use distress inks to color up the background. I picked light, pastel colors and inked up the bottom right hand side of the card. I wanted to leave white space on the top left for the sentiment. 




Isn't this the cutest card? It's so perfect for spring! I hope you enjoyed this card and got some inspiration from it. I'll be back soon to share another card! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!