Saturday, March 9, 2019

Bring On the Easter Bunnies!!


Hello and Happy Saturday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards and Coffee Time.  Spring is in the Air and it's time to Bring on the Easter Bunnies!!  Today I am "EGG"cited to share with you a card made with the adorable Easter Bunnies stamp set.  I created an Easter Egg wreath in several shades of blue and added the sweet Easter Bunny holding the carrot.  I love the way the bunny stands out against the blue wreath background:)  I hope you do too!!


This weekend some of us have to change our clocks and lose an hour of our day, so sad!!  But on the bright side Spring is almost here, flowers are blooming, the grass is becoming greener, birds are singing, so happy Yay!!  You can check out the step by step tutorial on how I made this Easter card down below:)


 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a Lovely Day that makes you Smile!  Hugs, Tina





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!