Thursday, March 7, 2019

You Lucky Duck!

 

Hi Everyone...

It's Christine here today, and I'm really happy to be here to share my second Guest Designer make.  As Spring is just around the corner, I was inspired to use the fabulous Lucky Duck Clear Stamp Set for my card.

Firstly, I cute a white cardstock panel using a stitched rectangle die - then used an inside and out stitched circle die in two different sizes to cut out the circles for the ducks.   I traced through the circles in pencil onto my pre-folded card base so I knew where to colour the background for each of the ducks.  I used Copics and Distress Inks for these backgrounds.

I adhered the panel to the card base using foam tape, then after colouring the ducks with my Copics, I also used foam tape to adhere them into each of the circles.

Lastly, I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set using Versamark onto black cardstock, before heat embossing with white embossing powder.  Be sure to use an anti-static pad or powder onto the black before stamping - otherwise you will get flecks of white embossing powder around the words.


Copic Colours Used:
Y15/17/18/38 YR24/14

I hope you liked my make today

Hugs
Christine x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!