Sunday, March 10, 2019

Dog and Butterfly Spring Card with Karla


Hello friends! Karla back today with a sweet spring card featuring the Dog and Butterfly digital stamp in the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop! This sweet puppy looks so happy watching the butterfly, and I'm sure anyone who receives this card will feel the same way.


I used a Pretty Pink Posh diecut to cut a scalloped frame to layer under the image that I coloured with Prismacolor and Copics. I tried to use a circular motion with my markers to create a fur effect. I layered on some pretty My Mind's Eye Splendor papers and a few Prima Flowers and various gems.


This was a fun card to make, and I feel like spring might be right around the corner! I hope 😉 Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop and see what inspires you today. Have a wonderful crafty week ahead.

Hugs,
Karla

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!