Sunday, March 24, 2019

Happy Easter with New Bunny Bundle


Hello friends! Karla back today with a sweet Easter card using the new Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle in the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop! This is a super cute set full of awesome Easter images that you can print out, cut, layer and create lots of projects with - over and over! I usually start by adding the digital images to a Word document, and I can easily drag them to the desired size. I fill a page and then print in fast draft (which lays down a little less ink) on 65lb white cardstock. Then I have a quick and easy sheet full of images that I can quickly print over and over. You can use Copics or any alcohol based markers or grab coloured pencils. Waterbased markers are not the best because of the ink - but play around with your colouring mediums and see what you like!

Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle - Clearstamps - Clear Stamps - Cardmaking- Ideas- papercrafting- handmade - cards-  Papercrafts - Gerda Steiner Designs
Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle
Today, I started off by colouring this adorable little bunny pulling his wagon with Copics and Prismacolor Markers. You even get the grass in this bundle so I layered it behind the bunny popped up with foam dots. I coloured and layered on the pretty eggs so they appear to be inside the wagon.


Inside, I stamped a sentiment that coordinated from a set in my stash and added a few more sequins and a tiny felt heart. This card is ready to send to a friend for Easter!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the shop to check out this amazing Easter Bunnies Digital Stamp Bundle and get started on your Easter crafting. Have a wonderful week friends 💜💙💛
Hugs, 
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!