Thursday, March 21, 2019

Hopping down the Bunny trail with Bunny Friends!


Hello and happy Thursday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards and Coffee Time with a fun tutorial to share with you.  I am hopping down the bunny trail this month with the too cute Bunny Friends stamp set.  I love scene building and today I kept the background pretty soft and spring time-ish:)  I used a die for my fence background, but in the tutorial I show how you can re-create one using 1/4" strips of white card stock:)




You can watch the step-by-step tutorial on how I created the Bunny Friends card below.  Thank you so much for hopping down the Bunny trail with me on the Gerda Steiner Designs Blog!  Wishing you a Sun Shiny Beautiful Day!  Hugs, Tina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!