Monday, March 18, 2019

I just miss you...

...A LOT!! I totally fell in love with this stamp set the second I saw it! I knew right away this was going to be a card for my son from our Great Dane Maggie!

The name of this set is I Just Miss You A Lot and it will be in the Gerda Steiner store soon! Keep an eye out for it, all you dog lovers! It's just too cute!!



First I stamped and only colored the adorable pup in the image with Copic markers. I knew I wanted to paper piece the dog bed so there was no reason to color it.

I stamped the image again onto a piece of pattern paper and then added some shadows and dimension with Copic markers.

I fussy cut the images out and attached them to the background circle with foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment onto light green cardstock using an ink a few shades darker then the paper. I added it just under my image and then it was done! Oh...and I added a few hearts above the puppy dogs head!

Super fun to color and such an easy card to make!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!