Saturday, January 12, 2019

Have a Sweet Day

Hello friends,

This is my first post for 2019, I hope you've all had a wonderful start to the year!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the new On the Table stamp set as well as a sweet panda from the Lovely Pandas stamp set and a cute mouse from the Fall Mice stamp set.


First I stamped and coloured the images using copic markers and then cut them out using my Scan n Cut although there are coordinating dies in the store. I attached party hats to each critter and I then set them aside while I created the rest of the card.




I used the Lawn Fawn Peekaboo Backdrop die for this card. First I die cut a piece of light grey cardstock with it, then a piece of smooth white card and then a piece of fun foam. I adhered the grey frame to the foam piece for dimension and then put this piece aside.



I took the white 'window' inserts and ink blended them in different colours and set them aside to dry. Once dry I took the green piece and heat embossed the sentiment onto it. It took a few separate goes using the masking technique as I stacked the sentiment to suit the size of the piece of card.
Next, I started attaching the frame and the inserts to the card base. When this was done I decided I wanted a little more something for a 'celebration' so I pulled out my tiny stars in the 4 coordinating colours and adhered some randomly in each window.

 To finish, I adhered the cute little critters with foam tape into their windows, along with the cupcake and gift.


I hope you like my card for today, I will be back soon to share another card with you. Until then, have a wonderful weekend!

Catherine x

2 comments:

  1. love your creation with all those adorable little critters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is so sweet of you! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!