Thursday, January 31, 2019

More then Chocolate!

Hi, crafty friends! Its Rebekah here with you this evening bringing you this fun Valentine's Day card using the 'More then Chocolate ' stamp set! How adorable is this little piggie. I can totally identify!


This is pretty close to a one layer card! They can be so hard for me sometimes with this larger image made it easy!

Here is how I made this card -
1. Create a top folding card base. My base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. On the front for the base, cover the center with the heart stamp. I created a loose pattern. I used a few different colors of inks starting at the bottom with the darker colors and worked to the top using lighter colored inks. 
2. On a scrap of Copic safe paper I stamped the little piggie and colored him in with copic markers. Then I fussy cut him out and added foam tape behind him for a little dimension.
3. Then I stamped the sentiment on pink cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  


Its as easy as that! Super fun, cute and easy to make! 


1 comment:

  1. Rebekah, this made me giggle out loud! Cute as can be! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!