Friday, January 25, 2019

On The Table

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's already 2019 and it's exciting because new stamp sets are going to be released. One of the newer ones from Gerda Steiner is this one I'm using today, On The Table.  



As always, it's an ADORABLE set. I love peeking animals and Gerda does them so well. This one is no exception. I created a scene for this stamp set where the doggie and kitty are peering on the table because there are some milk and cookies. I added a window for interest and used a stencil for the wall so the background wasn't just one color. Additionally, I added interest to the table by drawing in woodgrain. Otherwise, I think the table and the background would be a bit boring. 

Isn't it just adorable?! 

I love how this card turned out and I think the stamp images in this set are perfect for creating a cute scene.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek and hope it inspires you to create your own scene using these stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!