Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Penguin with heart - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


This time I have made a card with the digital stamp Penguin with heart from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. I have stamped the stripes from the set Cozy plaid stamps from Lil inkers with Tulip red ink from Versafine clair. I have stamped a sentiment from the set XOXO sentiments from CC designs with Nocturne ink from Versafine clair. From black cardstock I have die-cut a couple of hearts with the Confetti creative cuts from Mama elephant and I decorated my card with those.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Penguin with heart from Gerda Steiner designs, XOXO sentiments from CC designs, Cozy plaid stamps from Lil inkers 
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White and black cs
INK: Versafine clair Nocturne and Tulip red


DIES: Confetti creative cuts from Mama elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!