Monday, January 7, 2019

Long Time No See - Miss You Card



Hello and Happy Monday Crafty Friends!  Tina here from Cards and Coffee Time. Today I am sharing a project with the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs - Long Time No See Stamp set:)  I Love this little guy with his XL hat covering his eyes:)


The sentiments are super fun too!  Next to Birthday cards the ones I make the most are Miss You cards.  Most of my family live in California, I live in the Mid-West....I miss their faces a lot and send my love and thoughts through handmade cards:)  You can watch the step by step tutorial on how I created this card down below:)  




Thanks so much for stopping by the Gerda Steiner Blog and I hope you enjoy my project!  Have a Fantastic Day!  Hugs, Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!