Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Penguin Valentine Card with Karla


Hello friends! It's Karla back today with a sweet Valentine card for a friend using the Penguin With Heart digital stamp. One of the great things about digi stamps is the ability to easily and quickly resize, creating a cute little friend for this guy! Another bonus is instant gratification - click and print! I decided to create an easy z-fold card that looks like it's super fancy 😉 I added patterned valentine papers from my stash and a diecut heart before layering on this sweet little pair coloured with Prismacolor and Copic Markers.


Here are the instructions to make the base: Cut a rectangle 4"x12" long and score it at 4" and 8" and fold it back and forth. Cut a diagonal line from the 4" fold at the back to a mark 2" down on the front of the card. 

Along the bottom of the card and inside I used sentiments from the Gerda Steiner Designs Valentine Penguins Clear Stamp Set. I love combining stamp sets!! I used a stamp set from my stash to add a little love message inside the penguins' hearts. 


The stamped hearts are from the GSD clear stamp set as well, and I added a few more sequins and some washi to complete my card. This is going to be a great card to pass along to a special friend!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Gerda Steiner Designs Shop to see what fun stamps make your heart beat faster!! Have an awesome week friends 💕

Hugs, Karla

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!