Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hello! Its Rebekah with you this evening bring you a card made with the Hello Little One stamp set.


 For this card, first I stamped and colored the image with Copic markers. I also added shadows and highlights with colored pencils. I then fussy cut out the entire image. I used a black Copic marker along the edge  to make it look like the cutting is perfect! (I can assure you, its not!) 


I used a cloud stencil and Distress Inks to create the background. I added my image placing it at a slight angle to make it look like this sweet baby just drifted onto the moon.

I then stamped the sentiments with Versamark ink and embossed it using white embossing powder. I also added a few small hearts for a pop of color and a little more sweetness! 

I love the blue night sky on this card but I think it would look amazing in pink, too! 

Be sure to share with us what you make using Gerda Steiner Designs stamps! We love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!