Friday, January 11, 2019

Hello Little One

Hi everyone! It's Jeannie and I'm back to share another card with you today using one of Gerda Steiner Designs' stamp, Hello Little One. This is one of the images that was originally a digital stamp and now converted to a clear stamp. Personally, I love clear stamps over digital stamps because I want to be able to stamp directly to a card base.

In this case, I actually fussy cut the image out because it was easier for what I wanted to do. I created a distress ink background with a bit of an ombre effect. To spice it up a little more, I used a die that cut out stars and embossed. I put this over a piece of yellow cardstock so the color could peek through the stars.


Once I added this, I trimmed it down a bit so it's a strip that runs across the card base. I added the sentiments on the top and bottom to finish off the card. 

I really like how this one turned out. Simple and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!