it's Tanja here and today I created this cute little card using the Gerda Steiner Designs Miss you Puppy Digital Stamp:
- color the Gerda Steiner Designs Miss you Puppy with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a damp watercolor brush
- stamp some hearts from the WPlus9 Little Bits set with Versamark onto the dog bed and heat-emboss them with WOW! Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
- add a strip of burlap as a carpet
- and apply Distress Oxide Ink Weathered Wood through the Tim Holtz Slate Layering Stencil
- stamp some more little hearts with Altenew Crisp Ink Puffy Heart and add a white highlight with a glass dip pen
- stamp the sentiment from the Gerda Steiner Designs Blast Off set with Versamark onto a strip of grey cardstock and heat-emboss it with platinum embossing powder
- add some Nuvo Glitter Drops White Blizzard as final embellishment
Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!