Wednesday, December 18, 2019

O christmas tree - Larissa


Goodmorning, today I am posting a little christmas project, that I am also posting on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs.


I have made a christmas tag with the digital stamp Decorating penguin from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I have coloured the lights with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen and then I applied Glossy accents on them. I have diecut the tag from white cardstock with the Tags (763) from Elizabeth craft designs. I have diecut the bottom part of the tag from red dotted design paper from the Red devil paper pack from Bazzil basics. I glued a strip of black cardstock on the tag and then I glued the image with foamtape on the tag. I have stamped a sentiment strip from the set Strips set B outline CLBP193 from Crealies on white cardstock and then I stamped a sentiment from the set Typed christmas from Hello bluebird inside the sentiment strip. I have fussy cut the strip and glued it on the bottom part of the tag. I have added faux stitching with a black fineliner. I have diecut a couple of little stars from green cardstock with the Star confetti die van Alexandra Renke and I glued those on the tag.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Decorating penguin from Gerda Steiner designs, Typed christmas from Hello bluebird, Strips set B outline CLBP193 from Crealies
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils
PAPER: White, green and red cs, Red devil paper pack from Bazzil basics
INK: Versafine clair nocturne
DIES: Tags (763) from Elizabeth craft designs, Star confetti die from Alexandra Renke
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle glitter pen, Glossy accents, black fineliner, Black jute thread

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!