Monday, December 30, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR by Noga Shefer


Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.






To make this card I took a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock and cut a slimline card.



The sky was created by blending shaded lilac and scattered straw distress oxide inks,
I stamped fireworks and heat embossed it with clear powder.


Next I colored the images using copic markers and  glued them to my panel.


Next I stamped a greeting from Holiday Snail 3x4 Clear Stamp Set  using black ink.





I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. This is SO FUN!! I LOVE the shading you did on the sky and the little critters are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!