Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas! - Jeannie Lieu

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with a card using a couple Gerda Steiner Design’s stamp sets. I just wanted to create a fun Christmas scene surrounding the cute little snowman from the Little Snowman set.



To start off, I stamped out the snowman so I could build a scene around him. Using the tree in the Reindeer and a Tree stamp set, I stamped out a couple trees behind the snowman. The snowman actually looks like he's looking at someone so I wanted to add a friend, which in this case, is a reindeer from the Up on the Housetop stamp set.

The scene was almost done here but I decided I wanted to add Santa in the background behind one of the trees to add a little bit of whimsy.



It's a super simple scene card but I thought it was just perfect!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting & Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!