Friday, December 20, 2019

Merry Christmas Big Time!



Happy Friday! Cathy here squeaking in one last Christmas card using one of my favorite all-time stamp sets! The Oh Manatee stamps are just too cute and I couldn't resist putting a Santa hat from the On The Table stamp set on this one.

I love how versatile so many of the Gerda Steiner Designs stamp sets are. Did you know this Santa hat fits a whole bunch of critters from various sets? Many sentiments can be mixed and matched too! The Merry Christmas on this card is from the Balancing Mouse stamp set and it paired up perfectly with the Big Time! sentiment from Oh, Manatee.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and I'll see you again soon in the New Year with a brand new Gerda Steiner Designs release!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!