it's Tanja here and this is another Gerda Steiner Designs Christmas Project and on this card I used the adorable Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Snowman Stamp Set:
- stamp the snowman and the bird from the Gerda Steiner Designs Happy Snowman set with Versafine Clair Morning Mist
- color the image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- color the background with watered-down Distress Re-Inker Stormy Sky and a watercolor brush
- apply Nuvo Glacier Paste Frostbite through the Memory Box Tiny Snowflakes stencil and let this layer dry thoroughly
- cut out the STAMPlorations Magical word die from silver cardstock and add it to the top of the panel as a sentiment
- add to strips of patterned paper to the left and the right of the panel before adhering it to a cardbase
Have a christmasy day.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!