Monday, December 9, 2019

Magical Christmas Night by Ildi

Hello sweet crafty friends, it's Ildi here with a calm Christmas night scene card. I used this adorable pup from the set Christmas Puppies .



For starting my card I stamped the image onto a piece of Copic friendly paper. I colored it quickly with my markers. I decided to have a night backgound, I'm so fond of dark skies on Christmas cards.

I sketched my background with light shades and added more colours later. When I finished my backgound, I stamped the sentiment with watermark ink and heatset it with white embossing powder.  As a finishing touch I added snow to the pinetrees and the sky with a white gelly pen. 



I had so much fun playing with these cute stamp sets and hope you liked my cards.

Happy crafting, 
Hugs, 
Ildi






2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!