Thursday, December 19, 2019

Merry Little Gift Box

Howdy all!  Allison Cope here! Happy Thursday!

My son informed a few days ago that his class was doing a small gift exchange. He told me that he’d like to do some with Jelly Bellies candies so we went out and purchased a bag of them the other night. We had discussed hitting up one of the dollar stores and finding a nice jar but I thought wouldn’t it be fun to create a package for them!

So I found a sheet of cardboard in my stash that was big enough for all the pieces I’d need to create the box. I cut all the pieces for the box sides, bottom and lid and then wrapped them all in a festive red striped patterned paper.  Then I measured each side and sized 4 image panels for each side of the box using the incredible digital stamps we have!

The front panel included the sweet Santa and bunny from the Santa and Three Friends Christmas

The next panel features the adorable little penguin and tree from the Decorating Penguin

The third panel is adorned by the tangled up reindeer from the November/December 2016 Digital Stamp Bundle



And finally, the fourth panel includes the adorable little penguin and holiday tree from the Holiday with Gifts and Penguins Collection

And for the final touches, I included one of our three FREE holiday tags from the 3 Gifttags digital stamp set…

And the topper on the lid is a fun sparkly snowflake!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope I’ve inspired you to create today!  Until next time… happy creating!

~ Ally ~


stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs (3 Gifttags, Decorating Penguin, Holiday with Gifts and Penguins Collection, November/December 2016 Digital Stamp Bundle, Santa and Three Friends Christmas)
ink: Copic Markers, Sakura (White Gel Pen, Sparkle Pen, Glaze Pen), Spectrum Noir (Sparkle Pen
dies: Spellbinders (Long Classic Rectangles, Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles, Create a Flake 5)
cardstock: Recollections (65# White), SU! (Call Me Clover), WorldWin (Silver Glitter Paper)
patterned papers: Micheals
other: silver twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!