Friday, December 13, 2019

It moose be....!!

Hey everyone....

It's Ashlee here with you at "Gerda Steiner designs" and I have this Moose card to share with you that I think would work well for a male birthday card!! 

I created a sparkly base using some coloured cardstock, a stencil from Heffy doodle called Circles of life along with some WOW! embossing powder Wanderlust.....


I then used the Chalkboard frames from Catherine Pooler and embossed them with WOW! Fairy tale powder....

How cute is this big moose from the "Moose love" set Gerda created??!! 

I coloured him up with my Copics and added him to look like he was popping out from the centre of the frames....

It was then time to add a heat embossed sentiment from the same Moose love stamp set and to do that I used the same coloured cardstock I used as my base and heat embossed with WOW! opaque bright white!!

Finishing off the card with a touch of sequins....

Hope you like this birthday card, Happy crafting!!
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!