Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Memory dex card - Season's tweetings - Larissa


Goodmorning, today I am posting a new project on my own blog but also on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I have made a card for my Memory dex. The card is my own design and I have cut it with the Silhouette cameo.


On my card I have used the digital stamp Snowman and birds from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. With a white gelpen I have added dots on the scarf from the snowman. I have then fussy cut the image. I have diecut a snowglobe from red and white cardstock with the Snowglobe die-namics from My favorite things. On the red part I have stamped a sentiment from the set Winter sparrows from Lawn fawn with versamark ink and then I embossed it with white embossingpowder. I coloured the white part of the snowglobe with Chipped saphire Distress ink. I have diecut snowflakes from white cardstock with the Scenic snowglobe die-namics from My favorite things and glued those on the blue background. I glued the snowglobe on my white Memory dex card. I doodled lines around the edges with a black fineliner. Then I have diecut a couple of little stars from red cadstock with a Freebie die from La pareja creativa and I glued those on the card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Snowman and birds from Gerda Steiner designs, Winter sparrows from Lawn fawn
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress ink
PAPER: White and red cs
INK: Versamark ink, Chipped saphire Distress ink
DIES: Snowglobe die-namics and Scenic snowglobe die-namics from My favorite things, Freebie die from La pareja creativa
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, white gelpen, Clear Spectrum noir glitter sparkle pen, white embossingpowder, Black fineliner

I am a participant in the Gerda Steiner designs Affiliate Programme. This means that if you click on one of my links and subsequently make a purchase, I will receive a small commission of store credit, at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!