it's Tanja here and as promised I am back with another Gerda Steiner Designs Christmas Project. This time I would like to show you this cute Santa Card made with the help of the Gerda Steiner Designs Snow Angel Stamp Set:
- stamp the Santa from the Gerda Steiner Designs Snow Angel set with Lawn Fawn River Rock, cut it out and color it with Delta, Touch Twin Brush and Copic Markers
- create a background on a stitched panel cut from smooth white cardstock using Distress Oxide Ink Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac and a Blending Brush
- add water and glitter droplets for a snow effect
- stamp the Santa and the sentiment from the same stamp set onto the background panel with Versamark and heat-emboss it with white embossing glitter
- cover the cardbase with patterned paper before adhering the panel
Have a christmasy day.