Thursday, November 22, 2018

Stitched Christmas card with Kaja

Hi there,
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and today I have prepared a cute stitched Christmas card! :)

Take a look:
First thing I did was the background. Even though it's a small area it took me about 3 hours to stitch it all. I went with a scene look, so I made white snowy ground and blue sky with some white snow flakes in between.

After the background was stitched I stamped out the cute cat from the Carol Kitten stamp set. I colored it in using alcohol markers in traditional Christmas colors - green and red.
Then, I used the stamps from the same set to stamp out the sentiment. I heat embossed the 'to the world' part with white embossing powder on a black card stock and stamped out the 'joy' word with red ink.

Once everything was ready I cut down a piece of gray card stock which I put behind my stitched panel. I glued everything together using foam tape and liquid glue.

That's it for today, thank you so much for joining me and hope to see you soon!
Kaja

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!