Saturday, November 24, 2018

Santa cuddles - Catherine

Hello friends,

I'm back to share two cards I've made using both the Santa and a Kitten stamp for the cat lovers and Puppy Kisses for Santa stamp for the dog lovers! I couldn't resist the puppy one when it was released but I love that there is now an option for both! 


I created both cards the same way. Using a light grey piece of card I trimmed 2 pieces to A2 size and die cut a window from both using a window die from my stash. (You can find the die here.) I took a card base and lined up the grey card and used a pencil to mark where the window would be. Next I created the small scene you can see through the window using distress inks and a stencil. I stamped some small trees in green and added snow with a white gel pen. 
(This window view was inspired by Torico.)


To create the window frame I die cut the pieces using white cardstock and then attached a small piece of acetate to the back of the 'window' and the white frame to the front. I then attached the light grey panel to the card base. Dark grey cardstock was attached to the bottom to create the 'carpet' to ground Santa and then I stamped the sentiments using red ink. 

I stamped and coloured the images using Copic markers and used the Brother Scan n Cut to cut them out. 


To finish the cards I attached the stamped and coloured Santa images using foam tape for dimension.

I hope you like my cards for today, these images are some of my favourites. 

Have a lovely weekend!

Catherine x 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!