Monday, November 26, 2018

Have a Howly-Jowly Christmas!

Hi Everyone! Cathy here with a card using the adorable new Carol Puppies stamp set. This little guy is my favorite as he reminds me of my little French Bulldog.



For the background, I double embossed a piece of gray cardstock using Versamark ink on a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then heat embossing with Wow! Iced Silver embossing powder.

I cleared off a small area of embossing powder with a paintbrush before heat embossing to stamp the sentiment from this set directly on the cardstock.

It's got a sparkly look to it that you can see a bit better in the photo below.





I colored the puppy with Copics and fussy cut around him, but you could also use the coordinating dies to this set.

The Christmas sentiment is a Pretty Pink Posh die that I've cut 3 times and layered together.

Hope you enjoyed and see you again soon!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!