Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Beary grateful - Larissa

 

Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs with a nice and sweet box. I love making boxes with something delicious inside. ;)


On the box I used the image Beary grateful from Gerda Steiner designs. I have coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut the image. I have cut the box with the Silhouette cameo from white cardstock. On the lid of the box I glued a layer of orange cardstock. I have die-cut a grass border with the Grassy fields die-namics from My favorite things from white cardstock and then I coloured it with Mowed lawn distress ink. On another piece of white cardstock I made a background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. I have die-cut the word thanks after I glued everything on the box. I have die-cut it from orange cardstock with the Little lowercase letters die-namics from My favorite things. I glued the word with foamtape on the box. I coloured the letters with the Clear spectrum noir sparkle pen and then I applied Glossy accents on the letters. I have die-cut a couple of little flowers from orange cardstock and decorated those with a tiny black hotfix gem.


I used double sided cardstock for the box. One side is white and the other side is black. So the inside of my box is black and that is perfect for my white chocolate pumpkins. ;) Inside the box I made 6 little holes for the chocolates.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Beary grateful from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and orange cs
INK: Tumbled glass and Mowed lawn distress ink
DIES: Grassy fields die-namics and Little lowercase letters die-namics from My favorite things, flower die
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, Glossy accents, Black hotfix, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!