Friday, November 30, 2018

The Mouse is Calling

Hi there!  It's Marilyn here today and I am pleased as punch to be invited as a guest designer for Gerda Steiner Designs and to share my card with you.  These images are just the cutest and fun to create with.
For today's card, I've used the cute Mouse with Phone digi stamp.  Now, I'm not so fond of mice but this little guy is very cute and I like how versatile the image and sentiment are.  It's perfect for dropping a quick note to a friend and I plan to print this very image onto the front of an envelope and make it a set.
The image was coloured with Copic markers using the 'dotty' technique and the following colours:  Mouse T7, T5, T3, T1, T0, R20; Can C7, C5, C3, V28.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!