Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Valentine penguins - Larissa


Hi everyone, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a valentines card on this blog. :)


This time I made a card with a cute image from the stampset Valentine penguins from Gerda Steiner designs. I have used the image of the penguin with the heart balloon. I coloured the image with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen. The balloon is coloured with the Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I have fussy cut the image. From white cardstock I have cut a square with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies. With a heart die I have cut a heart from a piece of masking paper. I put the left over piece of the masking paper on the sqaure and then I made a cloudy background with the Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things and Tumbled glass distress ink. After I adhered the square on a white card I adhered the image and the sentiment with foamtape on the card. I decorated the card with crystal hotfix gems.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Valentine penguins from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, distress inks
PAPER: White cs
INK: Versafine onyx black, Tumbled glass distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies, Heart dies
ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, Clear Spectrum noir sparkle pen, crystal hotfix gems, Mini cloud edges stencil from My favorite things, masking paper

1 comment:

  1. this is super adorable card!
    love this heart with clouds!
    must try that :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!