Saturday, January 27, 2018

Guest Designer - Creating a Scene (Video)!

Hi, it's Therese from www.lostinpaper.com and I am so happy to be back here at the Gerda Steiner blog and sharing two cards and one video with you today.

My first card has a super sweet tea drinking  Oh Manatee, I have used a watercolour look but added texture with pencils in the background panel.


I snuck a little bow from the Moody Unicorns stamp set just to let you know she was a girl.


For my next design I thought it would be fun to  'Create a Scene' and this one has a 'fish tank'



and a sentiment mat?



I decided to film as I created and
You can see my video here or Watch it in HD at Youtube.


This Oh Manatee Stamp Set is seriously adorable, I hope you have enjoyed the two different cards that I made today.  Thanks so much for stopping by,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!